With Father’s Day just on the horizon on June 21st, now is the time to order a thoughtful gift for the deserving dads you know. What better way to show some love for these guys and the planet?!
- See Him Stylin’: Give him the cool factor for summer with shades and hats in all shapes and styles. All our options are made from recycled or otherwise responsibly-sourced materials.
2. Up the Patio Game: Handmade with American Ash in North Carolina, these clever two-piece camping chairs come with adjustable shoulder strap. Easy to carry with full-length back support, they offer amazing comfort… and even a built-in Cap Lifter opener. How refreshing! Grab the tables to match.
3. Roll Out the R&R: Easy to pack-and-go with the kids, fold in your suitcase or take to the beach for a surf, our quick dry towels, festival blankets and poncho towels are lightweight and made from recycled bottles.
4. Keep Him Fresh & Clean: For gifts under $25, we love our Duke Cannon brand for their support of veterans, organic ingredients and super-fun products for super-cool dads.
5. Have Him Good to Go: Being a dad is thirsty work! Send him off on his adventures with the right responsible drink containers and say no to single-use, like our Founder Lauren’s dad (below) taught her to do.
6. Let Him Choose: Can’t decide? Can’t go wrong with an e-gift card to give dad the gift of choosing from our wide range of eco-friendly, recycled and reusable gear. Customize with your own image and message, schedule any delivery date and its anchors away!